No. The Level 1 multi instrument course does not cover as much as the single instrument course focusing on Tibetan singing bowls. This applies to all the single instrument courses.
Articles in this section
- How many hours are there in a Level 1 course?
- What timescales to expect
- What do our Level 1 courses qualify you to do?
- How long to I have access to the course material for?
- What's the difference between the Level 1 certified and Level 1 uncertified courses?
- How long are your courses?
- Online or Workshop course? What are the benefits of each?
- Why is the course fee in dollars and not pounds?
- What is the deadline for completing a course - how much time do I have ?
- What about insurance after I graduate?