Yes. The main reason for having the harmonic set is to create the healing musical intervals. Intervals are covered in depth in this course and we find the harmonic set the most affordable instruments to learn and practice this theory.
Articles in this section
- How do I choose 3 bowls of varying sizes and notes to enable the creation of both harmonious and dissonant healing intervals?
- I've ordered instruments from the Sound Therapy Shop. How long will it take for them to ship?
- Are there vegan options for mallets?
- What instruments do I need to purchase? I'm aware there is a foundation starter kit but it doesn't include a drum etc.
- Where can I buy the sound healing instruments that I need for the course.
- What might be any additional costs associated with the training i.e. instruments, singing bowls etc. when taking the Level 2 Diploma Course for individual clients?
- Where can I purchase Crystal Singing Bowls?
- Do I need to purchase the full harmonic tuning fork set for the level 2 diploma course for individual clients?