To be safe, it’s best to play instruments 20 cm / 8 inches away from the body of clients, where contraindications are present.
Articles in this section
- Who is my tutor?
- How to Whitelist emails
- What About Insurance?
- I've bought an instrument but I'm not sure what note it is. What's the best way to find out?
- Do I need to purchase all the recommended books?
- Hooray! I passed the assessment! When will I receive my Certificate?
- Is there a link for the Facebook support group?
- I have signed up for the free course - what is the next step? Should I go on to a Level 1 course?
- If I take an Uncertified course, Can I Upgrade Later and Get a Certificate?
- What is a safe distance to play instruments off the body where contraindications are present?