Yes, you can do that. The upgrade involves paying an additional fee which also includes access to the webinars and (video conferencing or telephone) coaching session, in addition to having the workbook assessed by a tutor. Just let us know during your course if you wish to do this!
Articles in this section
- Who is my tutor?
- How to Whitelist emails
- What About Insurance?
- I've bought an instrument but I'm not sure what note it is. What's the best way to find out?
- Do I need to purchase all the recommended books?
- Hooray! I passed the assessment! When will I receive my Certificate?
- I'm unable to open the workbook link
- Is there a link for the Facebook support group?
- I have signed up for the free course - what is the next step? Should I go on to a Level 1 course?
- If I take an Uncertified course, Can I Upgrade Later and Get a Certificate?