We recommend InsTuner for your device. You can find many other free options by searching for "free instrument tuner" or "free chromatic tuner" at your mobile app store. These will give you an accurate reading of what note you are playing. For bowls, tap the rim (do not play around the rim) when calculating the note/frequency.
Articles in this section
- Who is my tutor?
- How to Whitelist emails
- What About Insurance?
- I've bought an instrument but I'm not sure what note it is. What's the best way to find out?
- Do I need to purchase all the recommended books?
- Hooray! I passed the assessment! When will I receive my Certificate?
- I'm unable to open the workbook link
- Is there a link for the Facebook support group?
- I have signed up for the free course - what is the next step? Should I go on to a Level 1 course?
- If I take an Uncertified course, Can I Upgrade Later and Get a Certificate?