Yes! You can use a silicone or rubber mallet for both crystal singing bowls and Tibetan singing bowls.
Articles in this section
- How do I choose 3 bowls of varying sizes and notes to enable the creation of both harmonious and dissonant healing intervals?
- I've ordered instruments from the Sound Therapy Shop. How long will it take for them to ship?
- Are there vegan options for mallets?
- What instruments do I need to purchase? I'm aware there is a foundation starter kit but it doesn't include a drum etc.
- Where can I buy the sound healing instruments that I need for the course.
- What might be any additional costs associated with the training i.e. instruments, singing bowls etc. when taking the Level 2 Diploma Course for individual clients?
- Where can I purchase Crystal Singing Bowls?
- Do I need to purchase the full harmonic tuning fork set for the level 2 diploma course for individual clients?